** Covid19 Special Message: **
We know the current context generates many doubts for the coming months, this is why at Costa CarpeDiem we have adapted our cancellation policy, making it more flexible. You can cancel free of charge up to one month before arrival for any reason, in the next 30 days, if you couldn't come due to covid mobility restrictions you could reschedule your stay in the coming 18 months in any of our properties.
On the other hand, we have defined a specific cleaning protocol to thoroughly clean and disinfect our homes with a specialized cleaning company.
Costa Blanca and Costa CarpeDiem are waiting for you!
For those travelling with another family or group of friends, Villa Gardaia is the perfect election!
This traditional style 6 bed villa is beautifully upgraded with a modern twist and found tucked down a peaceful cul de sac, only a five-minute stroll from the sea. Generous in size, the whitewashed walls, soaring palm trees, and roof terrace with views onto the side garden pool are all atypical features you come to expect when renting a family-sized Spanish villa.
However, the recent full refurb of this villa takes it one step further. Boasting a modern grey extension with shaded dining and lounging space, aircon throughout, and a separate full living quarters on each floor – this chic holiday home is an ideal choice for two families or groups of friends traveling together.
This is a villa that tells two tales. One floor offers a modern apartment style feel with an open plan kitchen and living space complete with breakfast bar for sipping your morning coffee, indoor dining for six, and flat-screen TV for movie nights. In a seamless shift, sliding doors open to a compact breezy balcony offering rooftop views out across the neighborhood and down onto the pool.
Bedrooms on the upstairs floor are also vivacious, bright and modern – still following the flow of that 21st century feel. Muted shades of grey and cream keep things cool in the master bedroom, a twin room offers bunkbeds and its own stunning small roof terrace with table and chairs for a sunset beer. A second twin room is simple and homely in its design. A clean and fuss free bathroom ensures steamy showers straight from the beach.
Back downstairs, and the more traditional Spanish feel ebbs through the space. The kitchen here is large and countrified with warm woods, marble counters, bright splashes of character on the tiles, and double fridges and freezers to keep everyone satiated with fresh food and cold white wine.
A long corridor leads to the downstairs bedrooms, whose design and layout follows the same formula as the first floor – two twin rooms adorned in warm colors, and a master bed for soothing sleeps. The bathroom is also more than adequate for the whole family.
The lounge offers a flat-screen, cream colored soft sofa for sprawling, and chic shelves with bright knick-knacks. The room still retains some of those romantic old-world features - including an open stone fireplace ornate heavy doors that lead out onto the shaded al-fresco patio.
The outside space has been thoughtfully mapped out to make the most of shifting sunlight and shade. A generous courtyard sees more than enough space for parking cars, and outdoor dining can be enjoyed at any time of day thanks to the covered patio space and the well placed barbeque for sizzling suppers. Around the side of the house, a shimmering pool enjoys elemental privacy while still being in direct view of the dining space - a perfect point of interest for those traveling with children.
Despite the villa occupying space in a serene out of the way spot, everything you need is well within walking distance. The sea is a few minutes away. The soft sandy beach of Ampolla is 20-minutes away making it a fabulous lunch spot for packing a picnic. With Moraira also only 20-minutes away you can enjoy a tapestry of restaurants, bars, and shopping right on your doorstep.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- air conditioned living/dining room with television
- living room with television
- dining room
- 2 balconies
- 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- cable television
- alarm system
- laundry room with washing machine
- The main floor and the first floor are only accessible from the outside.
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with king size bed
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- bedroom with bunk bed
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower, toilet and hairdryer
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- private pool
- covered terrace
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 4 private parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest town: Moraira (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Mediterráneo (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: Playas de Moraira (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest port: Moraira (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park within 500 meters of the villa
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- central heating and air-conditioned
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Moraira, on the Costa Blanca
- bar (within 500 meters of the house)
- promenade (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- amusement park (Terra Mitica y Festilandia), theme park (Mundomar y DinoPark), zoo (Safari Aitana), wild life park (Terra Natura) and water park (Aqualandia yAquaNatura) (within 25 kilometers of the house)
- golf (Golf Ifach), hiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis, diving, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- horse riding and climbing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
Official accommodation identification number: AT-475804-A
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Villa Gardaia - Costa CarpeDiem in Moraira are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated. If desired, you can book directly online with immediate confirmation.