** Covid19 Special Message: **
We know the current context generates many doubts for the coming months, this is why at Costa CarpeDiem we have adapted our cancellation policy, making it more flexible. You can cancel free of charge up to one month before arrival for any reason, in the next 30 days, if you couldn't come due to covid mobility restrictions you could reschedule your stay in the coming 18 months in any of our properties.
On the other hand, we have defined a specific cleaning protocol to thoroughly clean and disinfect our homes with a specialized cleaning company.
Costa Blanca and Costa CarpeDiem are waiting for you!
Next to Puerto Blanco beach lays the pretty little Spanish castle, Villa Ronda. Stretched out across three separate floors each with their own living space and kitchen, not to mention a bounty of 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, Villa Ronda is the perfect choice for families and groups of friends traveling together.
A fairytale like turret rising head and shoulders above the rest, Villa Ronda is a vision of architectural imagination. Exposed stone, tumbling balconies, and a garden studded with splayed palms and tropical vegetation; Villa Ronda combines the distinguishing Spanish character and modern luxury living. Occupying prime location on the seafront, you can indulge yourself in the dazzling sea views. Waking up and falling asleep in the soothing sound of the ocean, your body and soul will be totally relaxed and refreshed.
There are plenty to do to energize yourself too. Even a small children won’t get bored here. Villa Ronda has an impressive swimming pool facing the sea with an attractive wooden deck, and a pretty garden offers other entertainments. If you are tired of splashing in the water, you can sunbathe in the plush loungers, or play pool or darts, even a game of table tennis, or just sit around the big al-fresco table with your family and friends for long easy lunches, under the gorgeous palms tree.
Villa Ronda has 3 separate floors, connected with internal spiral staircase, but can be used as 3 separate apartments. Each floor has its own character and offers nothing less than delight and comfort.
The ground floor has 1 spacious bedroom with king-size bed, an en-suite with modern rustic style, a small modern kitchen open to the generous lounge, and an extra shower room. There is a fully equipped outside kitchen too for summer outdoor living.
The second floor has 3 spacious bedrooms and 3 stylish bathrooms, guarantees comfortable living space for everyone. A cozy bright pale blue round lounge with exposed brick fireplace invites sprawl out evenings in front of the Tv with plenty of DVD to choose if you like to stay in and chill out. The space is open, breezy and moves seamlessly through to the rest of the rooms. An oversized bedroom (can sleep up to four with a sofa bed) with en-suite and a lovely little courtyard garden where you can do yoga or retreat of your own, and an adjoining big double room is an excellent set up for family travel with children. A family kitchen and bathroom gives everything you need for an independent stay.
The third floor offers warm curved walls, a circular style lounge, an elegant super-king size bedroom and all white en-suite bathroom ensure you the luxury living space. A navy blue double bedroom with family walk-in shower room, a family kitchen and a little study area if you have email or work to catch up. Stepping out onto the sun-washed balconies brings extensive sea-views and the chance to sprawl out in peace should you wish for a break from the rest of your party.
Villa Ronda offers all the mod cons – air conditioning throughout, high speed WIFI and satellite TV. Puerto Blanco beach is just a few steps away and an exceptional spot for divers with its clear water and marine rich rocky bottom. For lively action, Calpe is also close by and boasts a wide range of restaurants, shops, beaches and historical sites of interest.
Interior of this luxury villa
- large 3 level luxury villa
- 3 living rooms, each with television
- 2 dining rooms
- 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
- cable television
- washing machine in the kitchen
- 2 kitchens with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with king size bed and sofa bed
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with king size bed
- bedroom with king size bed
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed
- air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds and sofa bed
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower, toilet and hairdryer
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, shower, toilet and hairdryer
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- 3 bathrooms each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
Exterior of this luxury villa
- enclosed plot
- private pool
- garden with gravel and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 4 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- private covered parking space and 4 private parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest town: Calpe (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Mediterráneo (within 100 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: Puerto Blanco (within 200 meters of the villa)
- nearest port: Puerto Blanco (within 200 meters of the villa)
- nearest park within 500 meters of the villa
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this luxury villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- billiard, table tennis and table football
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Calpe, on the Costa Blanca
- bar (within 500 meters from the house)
- cinema (within 1000 meters from the house)
- discotheque (within 5 kilometers from the house)
- amusement park (Terra Mitica y Festilandia), theme park (Mundomar y DinoPark), zoo (Safari Aitana), wild life park (Terra Natura) and water park (Aqualandia y AquaNatura) (within 25 kilometers from the house)
Sights and culture in Calpe, on the Costa Blanca
- museum (Coleccionismo, Historia), church (Nieves) and architectural building (Edificios Bofill) (within 1000 meters from the accommodation)
- ruin (Baños de la Reina) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking, cycling, diving, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis, golf (Golf Ifach y Altea Golf), horse riding and climbing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 500,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
Official accommodation identification number: AT-480386-A
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Villa Ronda - Costa CarpeDiem in Calpe are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated. If desired, you can book directly online with immediate confirmation.