** Covid19 Special Message: **
We know the current context generates many doubts for the coming months, this is why at Costa CarpeDiem we have adapted our cancellation policy, making it more flexible. You can cancel free of charge up to one month before arrival for any reason, in the next 30 days, if you couldn't come due to covid mobility restrictions you could reschedule your stay in the coming 18 months in any of our properties.
On the other hand, we have defined a specific cleaning protocol to thoroughly clean and disinfect our homes with a specialized cleaning company.
Costa Blanca and Costa CarpeDiem are waiting for you!
This family-friendly 3-bedroom villa in Calpe comes with a wonderful sense of privacy that makes instant relaxation come oh-so-easy.
Bask in the sun around a private pool surrounded by loungers and palm trees, enjoy the shade at your outdoor patio tables, and grill up family feasts in a Mediterranean summer kitchen with BBQ.
All rooms have air-conditioning, and guests have plenty of contemporary comforts including WiFi, TV with all international channels, and a well-equipped kitchenette.
As for the location? You're just a 5-minute stroll from the coast, while local restaurants, shops, and the golden shores of Fossa Beach are within a 15-minute walk. Or wander 15 minutes to Puerto Les Bassetes, where adventurers can dive, kayak, or sail all around the vast blue sea. Further afield, the historic old town of Calpe is only a 10-minute drive from your door.
The Indoor Space: Unwind together in a light-filled living space, furnished with a charming mix of contemporary and rustic style furnitures and flat screen TV . Enjoy a quiet day watching favorite shows, or hook up to the WiFi and plan day trips in the local area.
The living room opens out to a dining area, where a gleaming glass dining table seats six. Overlooking this space, a kitchenette features classic cabinetry and upscale appliances, and there's plenty of space for easy meal prep.
When you're ready to snooze, a master bedroom on the main floor, offers a large bed and its own private en-suite bathroom with bathtub. The kid-friendly second bedroom comes with two twin beds. A 3rd bedroom (located on the first floor) offers a large bed and access to a gorgeous terrace with an outdoor dining table and expansive views.
The villa also has another guest bathroom with shower.
The Outdoor Space: A sun-drenched pool area offers a fabulous spot to unwind. There's plenty of space to relax between comfy lounge chairs and a patio with an outdoor dining table. Or sizzle up dinner on the BBQ and enjoy dinner alfresco as the stars come out.
Guests also have parking space for one cars outside the villa.
The Surrounding Area: Feel free to leave the car behind - your villa is walking distance to everything. Stroll 5 minutes to the sea, or head 15 minutes to the sandy shores of Fossa Beach. Local shops and restaurants are also within a 10-15-minute stroll from your front door, you have a Mercadona supermarket just 5 mn walk
Hop in the car and head 10 minutes to Calpe town centre. Explore its excellent shopping district, and be sure to wander the fascinating walled old town, defined by its historic Spanish architecture - including a beautiful 15th-century church.
If you're bringing the kids, treat them to a day out at a local theme park. Hurtle down heart-thumping roller coasters at the sprawling theme park of Terra Mitica, or tear down epic water rides at Aqualandia - one of the biggest water parks in Europe. Both parks are within a 40-minute drive.
Nº Licencia Turístico: VT-473627-A
Above all, at Costa CarpeDiem we want you to feel right at home from the moment you arrive. If you have any specific requests, just let us know and we will make sure it gets taken care of.
Interior of this villa
- 2 levels villa
- air conditioned living/dining room with television
- 2 balconies
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- cable television
- washing machine in the kitchen
- The main floor is only accessible from the outside.
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed
- bedroom with double bed
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower, toilet and hairdryer
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin
Exterior of this villa
- enclosed plot
- kidney shaped private pool
- garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- private garage space
- nearest town: Calpe (within 3 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Mediterráneo (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: Calalga (within 500 meters of the villa)
- nearest port: Calpe o Les Bassetes (within 2 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park within 500 meters of the villa
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport: bus within 200 meters of the villa
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this luxury villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- central heating
Facilities and services at extra charge
- extra bed
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Calpe, on the Costa Blanca
- bar (within 500 meters from the house)
- amusement park (Terra Mitica), theme park, zoo, wild life park and water park (Aqualandia) (within 25 kilometers from the house)
- hiking, cycling, diving and snorkeling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- tennis and golf (Ifach) (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of € 250,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
Official accommodation identification number: VT-473627-A
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Villa Oasis - Costa CarpeDiem in Calpe are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated. If desired, you can book directly online with immediate confirmation.